Short Lead Time for Audience Polling Devices - Smart ID Card – Soonlink
Short Lead Time for Audience Polling Devices - Smart ID Card – Soonlink Detail:
Aiming at the limitations of campus close-up credit card attendance, the long-distance induction card attendance program—–2.4GHz long-distance attendance system can be well solved. On the side rear upper and upper sides of the outdoor wall of the main school gate (inside and on the outside of the school), each 2.4G remote reading head is installed. When the electronic student ID card or sports bracelet with 2.4G remote attendance function passes through the school gate, The attendance information is automatically reported to the information host, and the information host further processes the information and uploads it to the cloud platform via the campus internal network.
Students do not perceive automatic attendance in and out of the school, reducing the lack of attendance caused by the student forgetting to swipe the card. The cloud platform will further process the attendance data, which is convenient for the school to query, count, export and other operations in the management terminal.
1. When the student enters or leaves the school, he only needs to wear the identification card on his chest and pass the school gate normally.
2. Two 2.4GHz remote identifiers installed inside and outside the school gate quickly sense the identification card ID information and transmit it to the communication information machine terminal on the campus through the RS-485 dedicated line.
3. The communication information machine accurately judges the direction of the students entering and leaving the school, and sends relevant records to the management platform for attendance management.
4. In addition to the long-distance attendance function, the identification card also has a 13.56MHz IC card function, which can be combined with the school’s consumption function and other close-range identity authentication functions.
5. With the SIM/UIM function of the 3-in-1 identification card or the 13.56MHz part of the 2-in-1 card, you can insert or swipe your family phone on the dedicated indoor and outdoor telephones in the school.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Whose University Is It Anyway? | Electronic Voting Clicker
Lessons learned: McCarthy Building Companies uses GPS machine guidance on utility-scale solar project | Trimble Gps Survey System
We emphasize development and introduce new products into the market every year for Short Lead Time for Audience Polling Devices - Smart ID Card – Soonlink, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Leicester , Canada , Brasilia , We are proud to supply our products to every auto fan all around the world with our flexible, fast efficient services and strictest quality control standard which has always approved and praised by customers.
By Brook from Honduras - 2015.09.23 17:37
The customer service staff's attitude is very sincere and the reply is timely and very detailed, this is very helpful for our deal,thank you.
By Julie from Austria - 2015.07.27 12:26